Swagbucks is a great tool to earn a little bit of extra money. It’s also a lot of fun! If you like doing surveys, shopping online, or watching videos, you can do all of these things and earn “Swagbucks” while you do it. There are many ways to earn Swagbucks, and I will share some things that I do below. I am able to earn about $50 per month in Amazon gift cards, just by doing some of these simple tasks in my spare time.
So what is Swagbucks?
Despite the ridiculous name, what Swagbucks basically does is help you receive gift cards for the things that you do online. You can do searches through Swagbucks, use shop and earn to receive “cash” (swag bucks) back, take daily polls, surveys, and other sponsored activities like watching videos.
How to use Swagbucks:
- First, you’ll want to sign up and then download the browser extension. The browser extension will alert you whenever you are visiting a site that allows you to shop and receive Swagbucks back. It doesn’t cost anything extra to use Shop feature. If you shop online, you probably already shop at places like Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, Expedia, etc.!
- You can use the “Search the web” tool bar to do your every day searches. I used to use the search bar exclusively and usually “won” Swagbucks several times per day.
- Check out the Daily Poll every day. It takes no time at all and will get you an extra Swagbuck. The Daily Crave and Daily Offers also take very little time.
- If you enjoy taking surveys, the Survey section of the site is the place to go. The Swagbucks awarded and average survey time are listed, so you can decide which ones are worth your time!
- Watch Videos to earn extra Swagbucks. I usually put them on my second computer while I am blogging or working on something else. It’s so easy! You can earn up to 500 Swagbucks per day watching videos. This translates to a $5 gift card, so you could potentially earn $5 every day JUST from watching videos.
- Make sure to use the Shop feature any time you shop online.
- Make sure to refer your friends! When you refer friends, you receive 10% of their earnings for life. There used to be a cap on this, so this is a great deal!
- Once you’ve earned enough to cash out, check out the Reward Store. I do a lot of shopping on Amazon, so I always choose the $5 gift card (500 Swagbucks.) You can also get gift cards from Starbucks, Target, and many other stores. You can also get non-tangible but very cool items like a Hulu subscription (800 Swagbucks.) If you don’t want a gift card, there are thousands of actual items to choose from.
So there you have it, that is how to use Swagbucks. It’s very simple, and you can get a few gift cards per month with very minimal effort. There is nothing to lose, so go ahead and sign up and get started on earning your Swagbucks! I used to earn several Amazon cards per month pretty easily, and I am setting a goal to do that again. What are your Swagbucks goals??