This post may contain affiliate links. This full disclosure policy can be found here
Are you looking for some non-candy Easter basket ideas ? Sometimes kids have allergies, are on special diets, or just eat too much crap around holidays where we don’t want to buy them even more candy! I personally don’t plan to put
any much candy in my kids Easter baskets this year. Maybe it’s because I am a mean mom, but between school, grandparents, etc., I think they have enough candy. I also prefer to buy two or three nicer things that they actually need and will use, instead of lots of little junk.
Whatever your reason, here are a few of my favorite non-candy Easter basket ideas!
- Water Bottles: A Funtainer water bottle from Amazon. My kids LOVE these! We have a couple of the smaller ones, but I am going to buy the bigger size for all three of my kids. I am thinking about Jurassic World, Frozen, and Star Wars. There are plenty of character bottles to choose from, as well as plain colored bottles.
- Small toys: Some of our favorite toys are by Melissa and Doug. My 7 year old son loves his Discovery magic kit, and my 4 year old daughter loves her princess stamp set. You can search toys by age, and use the code CLASSICBOGO to get 50% off classic toys when you buy one. My personal favorite would be the puzzles! The blocks, banana, and paint set in the image above are all Melissa and Doug!
- Books: You can never go wrong with books! Encourage reading by adding fun books with topics that your kids enjoy, like this Jurassic World dinosaur field guide.
- Allergy-friendly cookies: While these cookies aren’t healthy by any means, but they are gluten, dairy, nut and soy free! They’re also my favorite. 🙂
- Lip Balm: My daughter LOVES her EOS lip balm, and so do most other kids! I think this 4-pack is really cute.
- Hair accessories: If you have a little girl, hair accessories are a great Easter basket idea! We have some of these Sara Grace Accessories headbands from YEARS ago and they’re still holding up very well! I featured one of those in the picture above as well.
Still need ideas? Try some of these.
- Nail Polish
- Play food
- Play dough
- Hot Wheels Cars
- Thomas & Friends Trains
- Movie Tickets
- Fruit cups
- Barbie accessories
- DVD/Video Games
- ELF Makeup
This post may contain affiliate links, affiliate links help me keep the site going, but do not cost you anything. 🙂